Test little ones’ memories with this great game of Spider-Man pairs. Quick and simple to set up, this game brings superhero themed fun to any party.
- Place the cards picture-side down on the table, then shuffle them around and arrange them in rows to make a rectangle.
- Sit all the players around the table, the host should go first, then continue clockwise.
- The player whose turn it is turns over 2 random cards so that everyone can see them. If the cards have the same 2 pictures on the player wins and can keep the pair of cards and gets another go. If they do not match they turn them back over again and it moves on to the next player.
- The game is over when the last pair of cards has been turned over.
- The winner is the player with the most pairs of cards and you can award them with a Spider-Man rosette.
Items in set
Please select item sizes