We just love these oat snacks. Try them yourselves at home, we found a great recipe!
How To Make It
- Measure the rolled oats, almonds, sunflower seeds and ground spices into a small mixing bowl. Stir to mix.
- In another bowl (microwavable), combine the honey and chocolate chips, heat in the microwave for 15 to 20 seconds. Stir to evenly blend the chocolate into the honey. Then stir in the peanut butter.
- Mix the chocolate, honey and peanut butter into the dry ingredients until well blended. Chill this no-bake batter in the mixing bowl for about 15 minutes to let the chocolate firm up a bit.
- Once the mixture is firm enough, scoop out a little more than a tablespoon and roll into balls. Place on a baking tray and then put them back in the fridge for 20 – 30 mins.
- These will keep for 1 – 2 days in an airtight container so can be made in advance.
Top Tip: Try rolling the balls in desiccated coconut before chilling this will make them look like fluffy bunny tails!
Items in set
Please select item sizes