Princess Coconut & Raspberry Macaroons Recipe
now From £0.89 £6.99
reg From £1.79 £6.99 , you save: 0% - 50%
Item no. EXCLPRINCESS2
FREE Delivery* on orders over £50
This royal treat will really get you ready for a party. Try these at home with this easy recipe.
How To Make It
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Line two baking trays with grease proof paper.
- Whisk the egg whites, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl using a handheld or stand mixer until foamy and the sugar is mostly dissolved. Fold in the coconut evenly. The mixture will be wet and sticky.
- Cover the mixture tightly with cling film and allow to sit covered in the fridge for 30 minutes so the coconut can absorb some of the liquid.
- In the meantime, wash and dry your raspberries using a dry paper towel. Gently fold them into the coconut mixture.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop about 2 tbsps of the mixture and place onto the prepared baking tray about 2 inches apart. Make sure the scoops are compact.
- Bake until they are a light golden brown, about 20-22 minutes. Make sure you rotate the tray to ensure even baking.
- Allow to cool completely on the baking tray before enjoying.
Items in set
Please select item sizes