A simple but fun kids’ game for their Spider-Man party. Pin Spider-Man’s emblem on to his costume and see who is the closest.
- Attach the Spider-Man game poster to the wall.
- Write each player’s name on the Spider emblem stickers.
- Each player then takes it in turns to put the blindfold on, stand them a few feet away from where you have placed the poster and spin them on the spot one or two times.
- They then have to put their name badge on the poster, closest to where Spider-Man’s emblem is.
- After all players have had their turn, the player that has their sticker closest to the real position is the winner.
- You can award the winner a Spider-Man Rosette!
How to Prepare
Items in set
Please select item sizes