Moana Inspired Orange Peel Boats Recipe
now From £1.29 £2.99
reg From £2.49 £3.99 , you save: 0% - 50%
Item no. MOANA5
FREE Delivery* on orders over £50
With these snacks your party will really set sail.
How To Make It
- Remove the inside of the orange with a spoon, be careful not to make a hole in the skin of the orange.
- Make up your 2 jelly mixtures but using half the suggested water, this will make the jelly more concentrated and help it to hold its shape.
- Fill each of the orange halves with jelly right to the top, half of them with one flavour and half with another.
- Place your oranges on a tray or you can use and muffin tray and balance the orange halves in the spaces to keep them upright.
- Refrigerate until set and then trim the orange halves so that the skin of the oranges is level with the jelly.
- Cut the oranges in half again with a sharp knife to create your boats.
- To make your sails cut triangles out of the rice paper and use the cocktail sticks to attach this to your orange boat.
Items in set
Please select item sizes