Mickey Mouse Vegetable Sticks & Pea Dip Recipe
From £2.25 £3.99
FREE Delivery* on orders over £50
A simple and easy party snack to fill hungry tummies. We love this tasty dip recipe as well, why not give it a try yourself?
How To Make Them
- For the pea guacamole, combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor (excluding the carrots, cucumber and celery).
- Puree until as smooth as you’d like.
- Let the guacamole chill in the fridge for 30-45 minutes for the flavours to blend.
- Peel the carrots and cut into sticks. Cut the celery and cucumber into sticks.
- Serve with the pea guacamole.
Top Tip – If your little ones can handle it add a little chopped fresh chilli to this dip recipe for some kick.
Items in set