Mickey Mouse Courgette Frittata Recipe
From £2.59 £6.99
FREE Delivery* on orders over £50
A healthy and filling snack to satisfy hungry party guests.
- Crack your 3 eggs in to a bowl and whisk. Then sieve in the coconut flour and mix together.
- Grate your courgettes in to a separate bowl.
- Combine the egg mixture and the courgettes and add seasoning for taste.
- In a frying pan melt 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Use a ladle to add in each courgette fritter.
- Turn over once the fritter is firm to flip.
- They are ready when they are a nice golden colour on each side.
- Remove from the pan and add in the pumpkin seeds and toast until they start to pop, add on top of the fritters.
Top tip – if you have a Mickey cookie cutter you could place this in the pan and make your frittata’s into a Mickey Head shape!
Items in set