This delicious looking cake is so simple to make and will fit in perfectly with your Frozen themed party.
How To Make It
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and flour a rectangle cake tin.
- Cream together the margarine and the sugar. Once smooth add the flour, baking powder, vanilla extract and the eggs to the mixture.
- Pour into the cake tin and cook for around 30 mins.
- When the cake is cooked and cooling roll out the icing flat so that you can cover your cake.
- Once ready, cover your cake in the jam as this will help to hold the icing in place when you cover the cake.
- Lay the icing over the cake and smooth and cut the excess icing off.
Top tip - If you don’t fancy using icing to cover your cake why not decorate with your favourite berries instead?
Items in set
Please select item sizes