We just love these snowball nibbles and they are the perfect addition to your Frozen party. Try them yourselves at home, we have a great recipe for you.
How To Make It
- Add the rolled oats, sliced almonds, raw sunflower seeds and ground spices into a small mixing bowl. Mix to combine.
- Combine the honey and chocolate chips in a small microwavable bowl or cup, and heat in the microwave for 15 to 20 seconds. Stir to evenly blend the chocolate into the honey. Then stir in the peanut butter.
- Stir the chocolate mixture into the dry ingredient mixture until well blended. Chill this no-bake batter in the mixing bowl for about 15 minutes to let the chocolate firm up a bit.
- Once the mixture is firm enough. Scoop out a little more than a tablespoon and roll into balls, then cover in your desiccated coconut and place on a baking tray.
- Put them back in the fridge for 20 – 30 mins to firm up.
- These will keep for 1 – 2 days in an airtight container so can be made in advance.
Items in set
Please select item sizes