We love the enchanted wintry look of these Frozen inspired bananas. You can try them at home with this easy recipe.
How To Make It
- Peel the bananas and cut them each into 3 pieces of about 7-8cm.
- Place them on a tray – cover in foil and put in the freezer for at least 3 hours, ideally overnight.
- Before you take them out the freezer, break your chocolate into pieces and melt in a heatproof bowl over a pan of boiling water.
- Once melted, take the banana out of the freezer and dip and cover each piece of banana in the chocolate and add some sprinkles while the chocolate is still wet and put back on the tray. You will have to do this fast as the chocolate will go hard very fast as the banana is frozen.
- When all bananas are covered put back into the freezer and remove when ready to serve.
Top tip – why not substitute chocolate and sprinkles for a healthier low fat chocolate flavoured yoghurt and dessicated coconut instead?
Items in set