A simple, fun and creative game for your party guests to see how well they know their pal Mickey Mouse!
How to prepare
- Inflate the 6 balloons using a balloon pump – be careful not to over inflate.
- We recommend that you inflate to 20cm wide to help keep the proportions to Mickey’s head correct!
- Give each child a Balloon, a sticker sheet and 2 cut out ears. They can then apply the stickers to their own balloons and use the sticky pads to attach the ears.
- The winner is the one who gets their balloon to look the most like Mickey!
- There is a medal for the winner and stickers for all the other children.
Items in set
Please select item sizes