Avengers Rice Crispy Treat Recipe
From £3.29 £3.99
FREE Delivery* on orders over £50
These look like an incredibly tasty treat inspired by the mighty Hulk. Try them yourselves with this simple recipe.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over a low heat.
- Add the marshmallows and cook gently until they are completely melted and combined. Add in the food colouring.
- Take the pan off the heat and immediately add the cereal, mixing lightly until well coated.
- Press the mixture into a greased 32cm x 23cm tin, use the back of a wooden spoon to level it out.
- Let the marshmallow crispy squares cool completely in the tin and then cut them into 12 squares.
Tip – If you buy gel food colouring you will have to use much less to get the colour you want.
Items in set