Oooooooooooo! These cupcakes look delicious. Recreate them at home with this recipe.
How To Make It
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a muffin tin with cupcake cases.
- To make the cupcakes cream the butter and the sugar with a handheld mixer until light and fluffy. Add in the sour cream, milk, vanilla and eggs and beat.
- Add the baking powder and flour, and mix until just combined. Stir with a spatula to make sure all of the dry ingredients are combined thoroughly.
- Spoon into paper liners, filling each one about halfway. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until just golden brown and a cake tester inserted into the centre comes out clean. Remove from pan and let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Beat the cream cheese, sour cream, and maple syrup with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add a drop of green food colouring. Spread onto cupcakes.
- Use your white chocolate drops and black icing to create the eyes and mouth. Pop a dot of black icing onto each white chocolate drop and put three on each cupcake. Use the black icing to create a mouth directly onto the cupcake to complete the look!
Items in set
Please select item sizes