Perfect for your Star Wars Party, these cupcakes are much easier to decorate than you think! Have a go yourself with this easy recipe.
How To Make It
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a 12-hole cake tin with paper cupcake cases.
- Sift the flour and bicarbonate of soda into a large bowl and stir in the sugar. Make a well in the centre.
- In a separate bowl beat the eggs with a large whisk until smooth, then beat in the yoghurt, milk and oil until well combined.
- Stir into the flour mixture with a large metal spoon until very lightly mixed.
- Working quickly, divide the batter between the paper cases. Bake in the centre of the oven for 16–18 minutes or until the cupcakes are well risen and golden brown. Transfer them to a wire rack and leave to cool.
- Frost cooled cupcakes with chocolate frosting.
- For eyes, press white chocolate chips, pointy-side down, into the frosted cupcakes.
- Pull off two small pieces of brown chewy sweets and roll them into balls. Press these onto the white chocolate chips.
- Dab on black gel icing pupils, a nose, and a few lines of black gel icing in around his face.
- Draw a small upside down U, using white gel icing for Chewbacca's fanged mouth.
- To finish, pull a toothpick through the chocolate frosting to create the look of a shaggy coat of fur.
Items in set
Please select item sizes