Spider-Man Cupcake Recipe
From £2.99 £6.99
FREE Delivery* on orders over £50
This delicious looking cake is so simple to make and will fit in perfectly with your Spider-Man themed party.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a 12-hole cake tin with some non-stick paper cupcake cases.
- Sift the flour and bicarbonate of soda into a large bowl and stir in the sugar, blueberries and lemon zest. Make a well in the centre.
- In a separate bowl beat the eggs with a large whisk until smooth, then beat in the yoghurt, milk and oil until well combined.
- Stir into the flour mixture with a large metal spoon until very lightly mixed.
- Working quickly, divide the batter between the paper cases. Bake in the centre of the oven for 16–18 minutes or until the cupcakes are well risen and golden brown. Transfer them to a wire rack and leave to cool.
- To make the lemon icing, mix the icing sugar and lemon juice in a small bowl until smooth and runny. Using a spoon, drizzle the icing over the cupcakes and leave to set for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Top Tip – Why not try decorating your cupcakes with a simple spider's web design!
Items in set