- How do I return an unwanted product?
- Does my order qualify for free returns?
- Are there any products I can't return?
- How long do I have to return my order?
- What is your policy for returning faulty or damaged products or returning something I didn't order?
- Can I return a Disney branded product from a Disney theme park or another retailer (other than the Disney store)?
- How long will my refund take to process?
- What do I do if I have lost my delivery note or receipt?
- I've been sent the wrong product, what shall I do?
- How do I return products if I ordered from outside the UK?
- What is your refund policy if I want to return something bought as a Christmas present?
Can’t find the answer to your question?
Click on ‘Start Live Chat’ below to chat to one of our Guest Services team directly.
Alternatively Click here for other contact methods.
1. How do I return an unwanted product?
If you wish to return an item within 30 days of receipt, you can do so by following the instructions below. Click here to check if your order qualifies for free returns.
You can return any unwanted products to us by several methods:
||If your order was originally sent to an address in UK and is returning from the UK. Click here for a step by step guide.
|Return by Post
||Cost varies depending on your chosen carrier service. Click here for a step by step
||Most products can be returned to store, click here for details
|ROI and International returns
||When the order has been originally sent to an address outside of UK and is returning from outside of UK. Cost will vary depending on your chosen carrier service
|Step by Step
Fill out the Return Form with your reason for return.
You can return via Hermes Parcelshop, you will need access to a working printer to print a label.
Click on the link to our Returns Portal or visit www.hermesparcelreturn.co.uk
Click ‘Search with an email address’
Enter your email address and the postcode to where the order was delivered
Select the order that you wish to return an item from.
Follow the instructions provided to select your preferred method of return.
Print the label.
Enclose the Return Form with the product and package up securely.
Ensure the return label is securely attached to the outside of the package. If reusing the original packaging do ensure no other addresses are visible.
Drop the parcel at your local Parcelshop and always retain your proof of postage when returning products back to us.
Return packages must meet the weight and size requirements of the returns service as detailed on the Returns Portal.
Use of the returns portal is optional. We offer this service as a hassle free, cost effective solution and an alternate method of return be used if you wish.
|Republic of Ireland and International Returns
|Step by Step
Please use the pre-addressed label attached to the packing slip along with the returns form located online or on the reverse of the packing slip note included with the order.
If you have lost the returns label, please include your name, order number and contact details in the returned parcel, and send it to the following address:
The Disney Store,
Postage and packing for change of mind returns will not be refunded and goods should be returned in resalable condition.
|In Store Returns
|Step by Step
You can return to a Disney Store near you. This option is not available in any of our Disney Store concessions. Stores cannot accept returns of Disneyland Paris products or items as listed in section 3. All refunds will be issued to the original method of payment and in the original currency of purchase. For debit/credit card refunds, the cardholder should present a copy of the delivery note and the original payment method. If the cardholder and payment card are not present, we will only be able to provide an exchange in Store.
Should you require an exchange, to avoid disappointment please check we have the products you require in stock by contacting your local store in advance.
We are only able to refund or exchange Online orders in Disney Stores in the same country of the Online Store: (e.g. purchases made at www.disneystore.co.uk can be returned in Stores in the UK only.)
We can offer a refund in Stores on all payments apart from the following:
o ELV (DE)
o Giropay (DE)
o Klarna (SE)
o Postepay (IT)
2. Does my order qualify for free returns?
Our free returns policy applies to the following orders:
- Orders placed on www.disneystore.co.uk where the order was originally delivered to an address in the UK and is being returned from within the UK;
- Orders that qualify for the 30 days returns policy and that are being returned within 30 days receipt;
- Eligible orders should be returned using our returns portal detailed here. We are unable to offer cash refunds of postage costs incurred by returning products through other means that the use of the aforementioned returns service;
- You are responsible for ensuring that the products you are returning are securely packaged. We reserve the right to refuse to reimburse returns costs and the cost of products that arrive to us damaged due to poor packaging;
- We reserve the right to withdraw the free returns service in the event that we identify that the service is being abused in any way at our discretion;
- We currently do not offer free returns to orders placed for delivery to the Republic of Ireland and internationally.
3. Are there any products I can't return?
You cannot return the following products:
- Personalised products
- Unsealed audio and video recordings, computer software, Blu-ray, DVDs or CD-Roms
- Selected collectibles (as detailed in the product description on the Site)
- You can return any product if it is not what you ordered or it is faulty using our Returns Portal
- DisneyLife gift subscriptions where the scratch panel has been tampered with
- We are unable to refund or exchange any Disneyland Paris products in stores.
- Disney Partner products cannot be returned in Store for refunds, exchanges or Gift Cards. Please return Disney Partner products as per the instructions.
4. How long do I have to return my order?
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, you have up to 30 days from when you receive your order to return any or all of the products in your order.
- All references in this section to "days" mean "calendar days".
Up to 14 days:
You may either:
- Return the products in your order within 14 days from when you receive your order by sending us the products, following the advice at question 1 above: or
- Inform us that you wish to return some or all of the products in your order within 14 days from when you receive your order, by one of the following:
1. Completing the returns form on the delivery note (you can download a copy here) and include this in your return package.
2. Send us an email here. You must then return the products within the following 14 days.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning the items to us.
- Once we receive the returned products, we will refund the price paid for the products plus the original delivery charge.
- If you do not return all of the products in your order, the original delivery charge will not be refunded.
Over 14 days::
- Disney Store extends your return period to 30 days from receiving your order. For such returns, we do not refund the original delivery costs and you will be responsible for the return delivery costs.
5. What is your policy for returning faulty or damaged products or returning a product I didn't order?
We want you to be happy with your purchase, if your product has arrived damaged, faulty or is not what you ordered, please e-mail the Disney Guest Service Centre with as much of the below information as you have and the team will advise you on the next steps
- Information to include for Online orders:
o Description of faulty product (UPC should be taken from the receipt or the item packaging)
o Detailed description of the fault and the cause of the fault
o Photos of the fault
o Order number
- Information to include if you purchased from a Disney Store location:
o A copy of your receipt
o Date of purchase
o Store which item was purchased from or nearest Disney Store (If not purchased online)
o Mailing address
o Alternatively, you may return products to your nearest Store as per the instructions at (question 1 above).
6. Can I return a Disney branded product I have purchased at a Disney Theme Park or another retailer (other than the Disney Store)?
- Disney products purchased from a Disney Theme Park cannot be returned to a Disney Store however the Disney Guest Service Centre can advise on the best method of returning this product.
- Disney products bought from another retailer (other than the Disney Store) cannot be returned to Disney Store.
7. How long will my refund take to process?
- If you cancel and return your order within the 14 day period referred to above, we will credit your original method of payment within 14 days of our receipt of the products returned.
- If you are returning your order outside the 14 day period, we will credit your original method of payment within 30 days of our receipt of the products returned.
- In all cases, ensure you obtain proof of postage from your post office and retain it until you are refunded.
- For more information, please refer to our Payment FAQ section.
8. What do I do if I have lost my delivery notes or receipt?
- You can download a copy of the returns form here. You don't have to use the returns form to make your return, simply writing to us with the product is enough if you include your order and contact details, but we may be able to process your return quicker if you do.
- If you had bought your item in a Disney Store and have lost the receipt, you can go to your local Disney Store where our Cast Members can assist you. If your item is in a saleable condition but you are without your receipt we would be more than happy to offer an exchange or Gift Cards to the current value of your item.
- If you have lost your delivery note, we will be unable to assist with a refund in Store and we would be more than happy to offer an exchange or Gift Cards to the current value of your item. Alternatively, you may return products bought Online for refund as per the instructions at (question 1 above).
9. I've been sent the wrong product, what shall I do?
10. How do I return products if I ordered from outside the UK?
11. What is your refund policy if I want to return something bought as a Christmas present?
- In addition to the returns rights set out above, you can return unwanted Christmas presents with proof of purchase for an extended period. Products bought between 25th November and 20th December can be returned until 31st January.
- Purchases made after 21st December will be subject to the standard returns policy.