- Can you check if the item I want is in my local store?
- I have seen an item in Store, but cannot find it online could you please let me know why this is not available online?
- An item is showing online, but it won't let me add it to my basket. Is it out of stock?
- Can I pre-order an item that is not yet available in store?
- Are the promotions and products online the same as in your High Street Stores?
- Can I purchase Gift Cards online?
- How can I find release dates for DVDs?
- Do you offer a gift wrapping service?
- Where can I buy Theme Park Tickets?
- What are Disney Partner Products?
- Have questions about DisneyLife?
1. Can you check if the item I want is in my local store?
2. I have seen an item in store, but cannot find it online could you please let me know why this is not available online?
- Sometimes there may be a difference between the products we stock online and in our stores, for instance we may have sold out online but still have some stock left in stores.
3. An item is showing online, but it won't let me add it to my basket. Is it out of stock?
- Yes, unfortunately this means that the item is out of stock.
4. Can I pre-order an item that is not yet available in store?
- On occasion you may be able to pre-order an item, for example a DVD. If this option is available, it will be displayed in the description of the item.
5. Are all of the promotions and products that are available in store the same as those sold online?
- Promotions and offers can differ from time to time between stores and online.
6. Can I purchase Gift Cards online?
- Gift Cards are only available to purchase in our Disney Stores. Please refer to our Store Locator for your nearest store.
- Please be aware that Gift Cards are not accepted through our online store.
7. How can I find release dates for DVDs?
8. Do you offer a gift wrapping service?
- We do not offer gift wrapping at present however you can purchase gift boxes online.
9. Where can I buy Theme Park Tickets?
- At the Disney Store we sell tickets for Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney World. Please be aware that stock levels differ on a store by store basis, and as a result such tickets may need to be ordered in store. We advise you to call your local store in advance to avoid disappointment. Store Locator.
10. What are Disney Partner products?
- Some items will be shipped direct from the warehouse of carefully selected companies who supply some of our products. These are our "Disney Partners"; this enables us to provide our Guests with a wider selection of products.
11. Have questions about DisneyLife?
Can’t find the answer to your question?
Click on ‘Start Live Chat’ below to chat to one of our Guest Services team directly.
Alternatively Click here for other contact methods.