A twist on a classic cupcake. Colourful and delicious and no cooking required.
How To Make It
- Heat the peanut butter and honey in the microwave for approximately 30 seconds, or until melted.
- Add the granola to the melted peanut butter and honey mixture and stir to combine.
- Spoon the granola mix evenly into 12 cupcake cases in a muffin tray, pressing the mixture firmly into the bottom of each case.
- Top each cup with 2 – 2 ½ tbsps of yoghurt and then place your fruit on top to garnish.
- Cover the tray tightly with foil and freeze for at least 2 hours and make sure it stays flat.
- Keep frozen and allow to thaw for no more than a few minutes before eating.
Items in set
Please select item sizes