These pretty cupcakes will be the centrepiece of your Princess Party. This lovely recipe is ideal for adding a little extra fruit to a treat.
How To Make It
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a 12-hole cake tin with paper cupcake cases.
- Sift the flour and bicarbonate of soda into a large bowl and stir in the sugar and blueberries. Make a well in the centre.
- In a separate bowl beat the eggs with a large whisk until smooth, then beat in the yoghurt, milk and oil until well combined.
- Stir into the flour mixture with a large metal spoon until very lightly mixed.
- Working quickly, divide the batter between the paper cases. Bake in the centre of the oven for 16–18 minutes or until the cupcakes are well risen and golden brown. Transfer them to a wire rack and leave to cool.
- Optional: To make the buttercream icing use the back of a wooden spoon to force the raspberries through a sieve and get all the juice out. Mix this into your softened butter and icing sugar.
Items in set
Please select item sizes