Princess Baked Sweet Potato Crisps Recipe
From £2.49 £2.99
Item no. PRINCESS4
FREE Shipping* on orders over £50
Treat your taste buds to these crunchy sweet potato crisps. Baked not fried, they are a much healthier option and so simple to make!
How To Make It
- Preheat oven to 120°C.
- Clean and dry the sweet potatoes thoroughly.
- Use a potato slicer to cut them and try to make sure that they are all the same width so that they cook at the same speed.
- Coat the slices in the olive oil evenly, then sprinkle with your chosen herbs or spices.
- Lay out in a single layer on a baking tray and bake for about 2 hours, turning them once to ensure even cooking.
- Remove once crisp and golden brown.
- Some may feel tender in the middle but take them out and let them rest for about 10 minutes to crisp up before sampling.
Items in set
Please select item sizes