These apple muffins look so good and are the perfect addition to your Princess party. Use this recipe to re-create these at home.
How To Make It
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Grease your muffin tin with butter or non-stick cooking spray, or you can use cupcake liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and bicarbonate of soda. Blend well with a whisk. Add the grated and chopped apple and stir to combine.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the oil and maple syrup and beat together with a whisk. Add the eggs and beat well, then add the yogurt, applesauce and vanilla and mix well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix with a big spoon, just until combined (a few lumps are ok). The batter will be thick, but don’t worry!
- Divide the batter evenly between the 12 muffin cups. Sprinkle the tops of the muffins with brown sugar and cinnamon. Bake muffins for 13 to 15 minutes, or until the muffins are golden on top and a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean.
- Place the muffin tin on a cooling rack to cool. If you have left over muffins, store them, covered, at room temperature for two days, or in the refrigerator for up to four days. Freeze leftover muffins for up to three months.
Items in set
Please select item sizes