Mickey Mouse Courgette Fries Recipe
From £2.59 £6.99
Item no. MICKEY6
FREE Delivery* on orders over £50
These courgette sticks are a great substitute for chips and look so tasty! Why not try this recipe for your next birthday party?
How To Make Them
- Add your breadcrumbs, parmesan and chopped parsley into a bowl and mix. Place to one side.
- Crack your egg into a bowl and mix, set aside.
- Chop the end off your courgettes, then cut in half. Cut each courgette half through the middle and then slice it into long strips like fries.
- Lay out a baking tray and then take a piece of courgette, dip it into the egg, then into the breadcrumbs and lay onto your baking tray. Keep going until you’ve used all of your courgette.
- Bake in the oven at 200°C for 20 – 25 mins.
- To make your dip simply chop up your coriander and mix it into the yoghurt, add the lime and serve.
Items in set
Please select item sizes