Mickey Mouse Apple Wedge Recipe
From £2.99 £3.99
Item no. MICKEY3
FREE Shipping* on orders over £50
We love this idea to make your apple a day a bit more interesting. Try it at home with this simple method.
- Core and cut 2 apples into wedges (you should get 8 wedges per apple) and then soak in a bowl of cold water with a few drops of lemon in for about 1 minute.
- Take out the wedges and dry thoroughly using kitchen paper.
- Pierce each apple wedge with a skewer.
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave or in a bowl over a pan of boiling water.
- Once melted cover your wedges in chocolate and then scatter over some sprinkles.
- Lay on a foiled baking tray and put in the fridge to set the chocolate.
Items in set
Please select item sizes