How do I order?
It's quick and easy to place your order online, simply find the product(s) you would like to buy then click on the 'add to basket' icon. At this point you can adjust the quantity and if it is a sized item you can select the size you require. You will also be given the option on selected products with the following icon to personalise your product:
Once your basket holds everything you would like to order, simply click 'checkout' to enter your delivery and payment details.
How do I amend my order?
- Most of the time it will not be possible to amend an order once placed. If you need to change details of your delivery address or add/remove products from your order please contact the Disney Guest Service Centre as soon as you realise that you want to make a change. Please be ready to quote your order number and order date which you will find on your order confirmation email.
- If your order has already left our warehouse for delivery to you, then you'll need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
How do I cancel my order?
- You have the right to cancel your order up to 30 days after placing it however if your order has left our warehouse you will need to follow our the returns procedure.
- If you cancel your order within 14 days you will also be entitled to a refund of your delivery charge. If your order has left our warehouse you will need to follow our returns procedure.
How do I track my order?
When your order is shipped, you will receive a shipment confirmation email (up to 3 working days from the day after you place the order.) This email contains information regarding order tracking, and a link to our carrier's website with your parcel's unique reference number. For more information see Delivery Information.
What are my options for making payments and which cards do you accept?
- We offer an array of payment options, including Visa, MasterCard, Amex and PayPal
- Some payments are taken at the point of order, and some payments are only taken at the point of dispatch. Please refer to our Payment FAQ section for more information.
- Currently our Gift Cards can only be redeemed in our Stores.
My card is not being accepted when I try to place an order, what can I do?
Please check that you are using one of the above methods of payment. Please also check that your card is within the valid dated period. If you are still having problems please contact the Disney Guest Service Centre.
My order is a present; can you take the invoice out so the price isn't on it?
Unfortunately not, a dispatch note will be sent with the present and will contain the price of the item.
Where do I enter my promotion code?
- If you have a promotion code that you would like to use, enter it in the box provided on the Shopping Basket Page, then click the 'Apply Promo Code' button.
- Your total discount savings are dispersed among all eligible items in your shopping basket.
- All promotional discounts are calculated based on the total pound amount of the eligible items in your shopping basket.
- The actual discount per item will not appear individually, but only as a total savings amount.
Promotional offers and discounts
- If your promotion code is not working, please check that the code is being used within the date specified; the products you've selected are eligible and if there is a qualifying order threshold that this has been reached. E.g. % off over £X
- If you are experiencing any problems at all applying your promotion code, and none of the above conditions apply please contact the Disney Guest Service Centre.
I have a promotional code but forgot to use it; can I go back and apply it to my order?
If you have not yet finalised your order by entering your card or PayPal details, you can return to the checkout page to enter your discount code.
Do you offer discounts for large orders?
We do not offer any discounts for large orders or wholesalers.
If I have personalised products on my order, will they be dispatched separately?
- If you have personalised products in your basket your entire order will be dispatched together and will take up to 5 working days to arrive. (This excludes remote postcodes.)
- If the personalised products are being supplied from our Disney Partner, these can take up to 15 days to arrive and may arrive in separate deliveries.
If I have pre-purchased products on my order, will I have to wait until the release date for my order?
No, your order will be sent without the pre-purchased product. Your pre-purchased product will then be dispatched on its release date
What are Disney Partner products?
Some items will be shipped direct from the warehouse of carefully selected companies who supply some of our products. These are our "Disney Partners"; this enables us to provide our Guests with a wider selection of products.
Can’t find the answer to your question?
Click on ‘Start Live Chat’ below to chat to one of our Guest Services team directly.