Where do you deliver?
We deliver to most countries in Europe. We currently do not ship to North and South America, Africa, Asia and Oceania. For delivery to countries outside of Europe please visit our other online Stores.
How can I contact you?
You can contact the Disney Guest Service Centre by telephone or email however please be aware that our team can only respond to your calls and emails in English.
- By Telephone:
You can call the Disney Guest Service Centre on +44 (0)800 014 9648 (calls are free from a landline, mobile network charges apply and may vary). Our operating hours are: Monday - Friday 8am-7pm, Saturday 10am-3pm and Sunday 11am-4pm. (The Guest Service Centre is closed on UK Bank Holidays and Public Holidays.) Calls are charged at standard international rates.
- By Email:
You can email us at email@example.com and we will respond to you within 2 working days.
How much is delivery and how long does it take?
Up to 6 working days*
Up to 7 working days*
Up to 8 working days*
Up to 11 working days*
* A working day is Monday to Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays and Public Holidays. These may vary by country.
* Remote locations may incur extra delivery time.
* Some items may arrive directly from our Disney Partners. These can take up to 15 days to for delivery.
* Sorry. We can't currently deliver orders to BFPO addresses.
What methods of payment do you accept?
- We currently accept payments using Visa, Mastercard, Amex and PayPal.
- We only accept payment in Pounds Sterling. Please be aware that the currency exchange rate will be applied by your bank.
- All prices shown on the site for our orders are inclusive of any applicable VAT. So, the total price you pay for the order will remain the same as you are shown on the site. Some payments are taken at the point of order, and some payments are only taken at the point of dispatch. Please refer to our Payment FAQ section for further information.
Will I be responsible for customs duties and taxes?
When ordering goods from us for delivery overseas you may have to pay import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. These and any other additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
How do I amend my order?
Most of the time it will not be possible to amend an order once placed. If you need to change details of your delivery address or remove products from your order please contact the Disney Guest Service Centre as soon as you realise that you want to make a change. Please be ready to quote your order number and order date which you will find on your order confirmation email.
If your order has already left our warehouse for delivery to you, then you'll need to follow our returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products. Please refer to the delivery note in the parcel for details.
How do I cancel my order?
- You have the right to cancel your order up to 30 days after placing it however if your order has left our warehouse you will need to follow our returns procedure.
- If you cancel your order within 14 working days you will also be entitled to a refund of your delivery charge.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact the Disney Guest Service Centre.
How do I track my order?
When your order is shipped, you will receive a shipment confirmation email (up to 3 working days from the day after you place the order.) This email contains information regarding order tracking, and a link to our carrier's website with your parcel's unique reference number.
Will I need to sign for my order?
- In most cases, the recipient will need to sign for an international delivery. So, please choose your delivery address assuming that someone needs to be available to take delivery of the parcel.
- In the event that our carrier attempts a delivery to you when you are not home, they will leave a card at your address advising you to contact either the delivery service centre or the customer services department of our carrier to arrange redelivery.
How do I return an unwanted product?
Returns should be made as follows:
- Fill out your reason for return on the delivery note.
- Enclose the delivery note with the product and package up securely.
- Use the pre-addressed label attached to your packing slip.
- For your protection we recommend that you obtain proof of postage from your post office and retain it until you are refunded.
Do I have to pay to return my products to you?
Yes, if you have purchased products from www.disneystore.co.uk for delivery outside of the UK you are responsible for the postage costs of returning your order to us. Please contact us if we have delivered the product in error or the item is faulty.
How long do I have to return my order?
- If you are not completely satisfied with our goods you have the right to return your order up to 30 days after receipt of your product and receive a full refund for the goods.
- If you return your entire order within 14 days (working days are classed as Monday to Fridays only, excluding UK Bank Holidays and Public Holidays) you are also entitled to a refund of your delivery charge. (If you return part of your order we will not refund the original delivery costs.)
What is your policy for returning faulty or damaged products or returning something I didn't order?
- We want you to be happy with your purchase, if your product has arrived damaged, faulty or is not what you ordered, please contact the Disney Guest Service Centre who can advise you on how to return the product(s) in the easiest manner possible.
- In these circumstances you will not be responsible for the cost of returning the product to us. We will also refund your original delivery cost if the entire order is returned.
Are there any products I can't return?
You cannot return the following items:
- Personalised products
- Unsealed audio and video recordings, computer software, DVDs or CD-Roms
Are there any products excluded from International Delivery?
Most of the products that we sell online are currently available for International Delivery but there are a small number of products that we cannot currently ship abroad. They include:
- Giant plush
- Electrical items
- Liquids and aerosols
- Large / bulky items
- Disney Partner products