Hopefully your little adventurers have a better memory than Dory for this great game of Finding Dory Pairs!
How To Prepare
- Place the cards picture-side down on the table, then shuffle them around and arrange them in rows to make a rectangle.
- Sit all the party guests around the table, the host should go first, then continue clockwise.
- The guest whose turn it is, turns over 2 random cards, so that everyone can see them. If the cards have the same 2 pictures on the guest keeps the cards and gets another go. If they do not match they turn them back over again and it moves on to the next guest.
- The game is over when the last pair of cards has been turned over.
- The winner is the guest with the most pairs of cards.
Items in set
Please select item sizes